Friday, February 4, 2011

Burn the roof



Headed to Saint Geezy this weekend. Super excited! Techno blasting so loud you get a concussion. So much junk food my insides will scream murder. My sleeping schedule is going to rock, and when I say rock, I mean ROCK. I wont sleep at all. Up all night rockin out. Lets face the truth, junk food, loud music, and not sleeping a wink is bliss. When your schedule is mundane and repetitive for a while, getting freaky is a must. Some movies I'd like to relate to this would be... Hangover, although it may not be the best movie EVER, I have to say it gets me every time. It makes me laugh everytime, I can see my friends doing that to me, and or others I know. Leaving me drunk and out of life, left on the top of a hotel building. So common right? May the rest of those traveling looking for a good time remeber to BUCKLE em' belts. Keep the music loud, fill your bellie, and of course hit a home run of fun.

" What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug! But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, "

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love the song at the end! Rock it hard girl! I need a good vacation like that!

    ReplyDelete