Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blank Canvas


As an artist, in many different ways, I am constantly reminded of how much the world does not want me to be me, to be creative. I was upset earlier today from an incident i'd rather not expose. Instead of turning to what I knew best( painting) I vented to my boyfriend. It didn't work to say in the least. It wasn't his fault I truly didn't want to vent. So he took me to Michael's and we went and got me a HUGE canvas. This is the biggest canvas I have ever painted on. I'm sketching the product tonight. Tomorrow morning I am heading down to Orem to get my paints and brushes. Oh gosh I am so happy. I love painting so much. If there was anything ( besides my daughter) -( yes I have a daughter) that makes me happy and doesn't ever hurt me back it would be painting. I just agressively use my colors and paints and design amazing creations! sometimes I don't even know what I am going to paint, it just happens.

This new painting I'm hoping is to be magnificent! I want to even impress myself. It will be magical and amazing. Full of life and good colors. Only... the good ones. I believe it will take me longer than all the paintings I have done together. Which, could turn into 2 months! I'll update on where I am at on it. Paint, paint, paint. i love to paint... boo hooo.. ya HAHHAHAH. painting is like a sea.. mysterious, unlimited, full of life, unknown, .... so many crazy things.. things you never thought lived on this earth..dang dang...bang bang

1 comment: