Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fashion Crisp Off The Press

Fashion Crisp Off The Press

The daily rituals that I engage in, in my life include the following.
  • Vogue.com
  • Elle.com
  • And or anything that has to do with fashion, blogs, and such.
Of course these are not all my daily rituals. I just love fashion like I love drinking water and breathing air. In the past year or more, there has been a up and coming model named Lara Stone. She has said to be a mix between Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen. After seeing this photo of her that i have posted below, I can see what they are saying. Although, she seems, bigger than the usual model.
I am in no way criticizing bigger models.( her boobs mainly) I embrace it. Marilyn Monroe one of the greatest, most fabulous women I've read about was a size 12! HURRAY for her. I embrace change and i believe that is what this chic, Lara Stone has to bring to the fashion industry. On top of that, the fashion industry needs a refresher. Along with Lara Stone, and the 13 or 14 now year old girl who is an up and coming fashion icon, is changing the way we look and feel about fashion. I love change. It makes me feel new again. And feeling new is by far one of the greatest feelings/smells/looks/tastes/etc. Like the smell of new carpet. Or your brand new car. Even the new shoes, clothes, and perfume!!!

If you want to check out the gallery she is in, in the newest Vogue magazine. Here is the link http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/tuscan-turnaround/#/gallery/tuscan-turnaround/2

No comments:

Post a Comment