Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The 90's is the "New" Oldies




I've always been a huge fan of the 80's, 50's, 60's, and the 20's, but more importantly and more recently I'm a huge fan of ... the 90's. What can get better then the paint splattered hats, or neon shoes, shirts, and jackets? I dunno, I mean they pretty much rock my world. Especially the over size scrunchty head bands! HELL YA! Or how about the constantly repeated teen movies in the 90's that mainly consisted of death and tragedy. How can anything can better than that? A few of my most favorite movies had to be Scream, 10 things I hate about you, and of course, She's All That! A few we forget about are, Bio Dome, Election with Reese Witherspoon, Cruel Intentions, and Say Anything. All amazing movies, and all very inspirational. But it doesn't stop there. The fashion was even more extreme. With knee high boots influenced by "Kiss" to black lipstick created by the " Goths" formerly introduced by his and hers truly Courtney Love and lead singer of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain. This area is when teens decided being depressed and unusual rocked, which lets face it, it did!













2 comments:

  1. I like this posty post. MAC has an amazing black lipstick. True. Last year I was sporting that shit all over the place. I definitely got mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think black lipstick is amazing. Few people can pull it off. Thanks for reading it. There will be more to come like this one!!!

    ReplyDelete